Hi, I’m Lydia
I’m a writer, content strategist and founder of Cocreate Consultant, an SEO writing service for SaaS and Marketing Companies. I write stories on the impact of art, culture and technology on women and everyday life. In the corporate space, I help brands build communities and grow their business through storytelling. This site evolved from a portfolio to a space where I share my thoughts on navigating life and career.
- Osinachi: Africa’s foremost crypto artist is redefining masculinity with his work
- Living with PCOS as a fat woman
- #EndSARS: The layered impact of police brutality on women and queer people in Nigeria
Latest blog posts…
- Good intentions don’t birth great resultsI want to be a better student, employee, friend, and partner. But I’ve discovered that I won’t get there with only my intentions.
- Much ado about AI content generationI know I said I don’t have a promised cadence for my writing. I’m not sure what to call them. But I’ve set up a time in my calendar toContinue reading “Much ado about AI content generation”
- Merging a creative and careerist practiceI’ve struggled to separate my creative pursuits from career-oriented activities for the longest time. I tried to make this happen in different ways. For example, I often would run twoContinue reading “Merging a creative and careerist practice”
- What Happens When the Results Are Not Immediate?One of the hardest pills to swallow is that some of the work we do today will not bear fruits anytime soon. To be fair, immediate results are motivating. ToContinue reading “What Happens When the Results Are Not Immediate?”
- My Career Goal For 2020 Is To Work LessThe guiding word for my year is Rest, as a result, I plan to work less in 2020. This might sound like I want to cop out on my job or only do the bare minimum. But, In seeking to work less, I want to maximise the time I have for work and become more efficient.