Hi, I’m Lydia
I’m a writer, content strategist and founder of Cocreate Consultant, an SEO writing service for SaaS and Marketing Companies. I write stories on the impact of art, culture and technology on women and everyday life. In the corporate space, I help brands build communities and grow their business through storytelling. This site evolved from a portfolio to a space where I share my thoughts on navigating life and career.
- Osinachi: Africa’s foremost crypto artist is redefining masculinity with his work
- Living with PCOS as a fat woman
- #EndSARS: The layered impact of police brutality on women and queer people in Nigeria
Latest blog posts…
- What Happens When the Results Are Not Immediate?One of the hardest pills to swallow is that some of the work we do today will not bear fruits anytime soon. To be fair, immediate results are motivating. ToContinue reading “What Happens When the Results Are Not Immediate?”
- My Career Goal For 2020 Is To Work LessThe guiding word for my year is Rest, as a result, I plan to work less in 2020. This might sound like I want to cop out on my job or only do the bare minimum. But, In seeking to work less, I want to maximise the time I have for work and become more efficient.
- How To Create An Online Portfolio. [5 Free Tools]Last January, I lost what would have been a well paying remote gig because I didn’t have an online portfolio to show my work. An online portfolio in this digitalContinue reading “How To Create An Online Portfolio. [5 Free Tools]”
- #StartUpFridayEnugu: Understanding the Tech EcosystemWe are at the verge of a manual apocalypse and to prepare for it we need to build and train a digital literate workforce. A 2017 article by BBC reportsContinue reading “#StartUpFridayEnugu: Understanding the Tech Ecosystem”